On the project page general information is available of your projects.
- Each project has an unique number
- Setup a project name when adding a project
- The Model statusses show what is happing whith your uploaded geometry. Read more about model statusses HERE.
- Each project can contain multiple 3D models, the Models column show how much 3D models are uploaded in the project.
- The user that adds a project is the owner of the project, an avatar with the initials of the user is shown in the Created by column.
The Search projects field makes in possible to search in all data fields.
It is also possible to filter columns to sort your projects in different ways.
Take a tour to learn more about all the features of the Onepush dashboard.